look what ~sd-stock
gave me as a pre-christmas present: a DD!
interestingly out of three underwater packs they didn't choose my personal favorite but what the heck! thank you people anyway
Jasmin and I did another shoot which was one of the most enjoyable ones I ever did with my models. I got to put some crazy make up on her (even fake eye lashes
) and she dared to do some more posing than last time - now we only have to work the her facial expression but I'm sure we'll take this step next time
Makani (the wolf-dog of my friend Julia) is now much more confident around me and I'm looking forward to taking pictures of her. I'll probably visit her soon, maybe doing something with Makani alone and as soon as she's a grown-up wolf-dog we'll come up with something including Julia as well
I also started to upload the animal packs in single files - finally!
still it will probably take a while till I've uploaded all of them and today I'll be going to the zoo again, maybe going up the hill to the wolves although I doubt that they'll be visible. but I'll give it a try now that it's a big colder and (hopefully) less people are visiting the zoo. keep your fingers crossed - I so hope to see them!
and I wrapped my "wanna have!"-thoughts around the Panasonic FZ50 - my dad is always glad when he can get me something real for christmas not only money. any comments about this camera? experiences? warnings maybe? if so please tell me soon!
that's all for now folks
if you want to do me a favour: use my new mermaid series!
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some order
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!