the Schönbrunn trip is still planned, the weather looks fine so far and I hope it will stay that way. I'm still open for animals requests:
so far the request are: more big cats, giraffes, peacocks. feel free to add new ones to this list.
the other zoo was a bit boring and we got there way too late so the light was bad already. I got some swans and a nice pic of a bobcat, though. I will go there again in spring or summer, I guess that's a better time for most of the animals there. the wolves were impressive, however, but it was the last part we saw and it was almost dark. so maybe I'll visit the zoo anyway in the near future, just to get the wolves on camera
the single images from the packs are uploaded and the links are placed in the descriptions - so that's it for now
I don't think we'll be able to do new model shots for the near future. Liz is really busy with her new school, I probably won't get to see Jasmin or Eva during the winter holidays and that's pretty much it. The only thing I plan is a hair-shooting with my dreadlocks
oh, and I bought a plastik sword today!! not too impressive, I know, but still better than this stick we used to have
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some order
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!