okay, I have some problems with my internet and IF it allows me a connection I can't see half of deviantart - no journals, no frontpage-comments. so if you use my stock and want to let me know please don't comment on my frontpage since I can't see it!
I'm going swamp you guys with new packs soon - mostly animals and underwater images since I've been to the zoo Schönbrunn again and as well to the "haus des meeres" (house of the sea). I want to reorganize the animal packs, which means that I will delete the current zoo pics to pack them up after topics - don't worry, I will upload them again, just maybe in other packs.
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version). Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!