okay, finally I managed to upload the non-model packs as well, at least most of them - the animal packs are still missing, simply because there are so much of them that I couldn't do it all on one day and since my normal internet at home is too slow I guess you'll have to wait for two weeks until I'm back at work.
you probably noticed some new faces among my models, we'll see if they want to do another shoot with me, maybe with more stock-intention
I'd love to do some new pics with Liz, going the emotional way, cause she's the more or less the only one who dares to shout/cry/look really frightend/and so on...
currently I'm mostly looking forward to taking pictures of Makani, a Saarlos wolfdog. she's one of the most beautiful beasts I've ever seen but rather shy. Julia has already told me she wanted some pics with her furry friend and we're probably going for a kind of "huntress with wolf companion" theme, but maybe I can also persuade her to do a sorceress/spirit kind of thing, we'll have to think about that...
I'm also going to spend lots of time in the zoo now that I'm back to Vienna. So if there are any animals you need stock pics of, please don't hesitate to note me with a request and I'll see if I can find them and make them pose for me
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some order
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!