okay, if it's that easy, I'll try it again: "I'm thinking about asking my father for his credit card number to get a new wacom tablet, a car and... erm... a pony
thank you, mysterious stranger
so, I got to upload some packs today at Jasmin's and the rest will follow on monday, but not only are there going to be the pics with Liz but I also took some new ones with Jasmin. you'll get 10 "amazon queen" packs (the organge/goldish fabric we used for the Greek goddesses) and maybe one corpse-pack
it was a busy week with getting all the packs together, making the preview images and stuff but I hope it's worth the work.
I won't be able to make it to the zoo this week... although... hm, I could skip university tomorrow... nah, then I didn't do anything this week... argh, we'll see ^^
anyway, if I don't make it this week then the next one
I'm thinking about asking my father for his credit card number to get a subscription, but I'm not sure so far. I like the new folder-system and I wish I had such a nifty CSS journal as well
(not that I could make one
ah, whatever: packs on monday!
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some order
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!