Sooo, I almost finished the big upload of the single images to my scraps section, half of it is at least done, the rest of Liz' pics will come in about 2 weeks (when I can use the internet at work)
next project will be: a stock index. I don't know yet how I can best manage this cause I don't know if it makes sense at all to come up with an index when I don't even have a subscription to show thumbnails.
What is it about?
+ draw one of my four characters
+ use something from my stock-account in the picture
So basically it's about the female character's of my main stories I've created over the past years, female because I only have female models who've got time to spare
THE CHARACTERS: visual and written references can be found here
+ there will be 4 winners: one for each character
+ a free comission by me if you enter Rahel, Scarlet, Lyann
+ a free comission by !Fice
OR me if you enter Mikaela
+ a journal feature
+ as soon as there are 4 entries each category
3) ENTERING IMAGE:
+ enter as many times as you like, but even if you draw 2 great pieces you can only win once (even if you enter in 2 categories)
+ you can also draw the girls together if you want to (if there are more than three group images I will give them a separate category if not you can choose which category it should count for)
+ use whatever medium you like (traditional, digital, manips... anything, really)
+ it MUST include something from my stock-account (somehow! it doesn't need to be one of the people pics, i can be a background too)
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: the costumes and outfits so far used are always available, if you want any other poses with the same costumes - note me.
5) Concerning packs: Click "zoom in" to see a bigger preview image, click "download to desktop" to get the whole zip-file with all the images displayed on the preview pic.
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!