I know I said that I wouldn't upload any other packs but the models in single images but I think of changing that and at least adding the animals packs. The main reason for doing this: I'm bored at work and what is it good for to be allowed using the internet when I can't think of anything to use it for after to hourse of random browsing?
I'm trying to schedule new shootings with Liz, Eva or even Daniel, but it's a bit difficult to find dates. I have to get my drivers licence in August, Liz is aimlessly travelling around the country, Daniel lives rather far away... jeez, that's the difficult thing about working with others.
Since I'm at work now (hint!) I can tell you what topics I want to shoot:
+ another "bird perspective" pack - with a plain white dress, aiming for flying/falling/floating atmosphere
+ another "warrior" themed pack - with a staff, maybe a teamed up fight (with Daniel)
+ another "mermaid" pack - with the stone in the river and the waterfall in the background
that's pretty much it for now. if you feel generous let me know what you think of my stock account, I'm always open for suggestions.
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version). Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!