Out of sheer boredome I clicked my stats and had to realise over 1,000 people are watching this account! I'm pretty much blown away... not to mention the bad conscience that I haven't been to active lately.
I've still got some animal packs parked on my desktop which need zipping and submitting but I was too lazy to crop them and make a preview pic - I guess I should do that before long
As for model stock Liz and Klaus broke up (I spare you the colourful details) so couple stock won't happen for a while. She's also currently living with me which kinda makes stock shootin a bit uncomfortable... there's just no space. However, we could try expression portraits (since I need those myself for a project)... please stay tuned
On another note I got myself a new camera
I finally went DSLR with a Canon Eos 40d - still got to get into it, of course, and it might take a while to get used to the new way of taking pics ^^ but I'm still happy as can be. Gonna pick it up on Monday.
In case you're interested in my photography aside from stock, please take a look at =Glasperlenspielerin
- I'm pretty active over there and that's probably where the first photos with the new camera are going to show up
Thank you VERY much to all of you for giving me such a pleasant surprise this morning and following my work. Thank you even MORE to those who comment regularily and have brightened my day lots of times when things didn't look so well RULES
1) Obviously, let me know if you used my stock. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could tell me beforehand what you're going to use it for and I'd like to see the finished product, if possible.
EXCEPTION: The Apassionata photos are NOT to be used in ANY commercial way!
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sorry, I don't take requests anymore. I had to realise I cannot fulfill them most of the times, anyway, because it's hard to schedule a quick shoot with my models. What you can do, however, is suggesting themes and topics for stock-series etc.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one rar-pack. If there are links in the descriptions you have the option to only get single photos of the pack, these single pics are located in my scraps.
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose).
Don't repost my stock images as photography and don't use them to create your own stock images, if you want to do something like that ask me at first and we can talk about it. CLUBS
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!