I am still here, still taking photos... just lately not really finding the time to shoot stock. Well, to be correct, I would find time... but my models don't. It's frustrating.
However, I did pay a visit to the zoo last week and you've probably already seen the new lions pack - there are four polar bears packs to follow, some really cool poses included. I don't know if they are of much use to you guys, but I swear, that polar bear was the coolest Mommy in the zoo. Her two little ones were playing, while she was leaning non-chalantly on the railing, watching them. Ah, you will see soon ^^
I would like to re-create some of my old stock-photos - the *really* grainy ones. Back then I only took them to have some drawing references (and for that it doesn't really matter whether the pics were grainy or not) but as I've progressed with my photography in general, they kinda bug me now. Feel free to suggest some of the packs you would like to see re-done.
And then there's still the "water witch" missing, to complete the series. Not really helping my neurosis, either. I'll try and chase Jasmin out of bed some day soon to finish this project... and if it's the last thing I'm doing... or the last thing SHE is doing, for that matter ^^
On a non-stock-related level: I've opened a new account for my photography, feeling a bit like needing a fresh start. You can now also find me here:
but please note, that =Glasperlenspielerin
is not a stock-account (just to state the obvious). Take a look if you're interested... or plainly bored, I certainly won't mind
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note or comment. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product and tell me what you're going to use it for, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
EXCEPTION: The Apassionata series, which are NOT to be used in ANY commercial way!
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
Animal requests are easier since I can go to the zoo every week - still I can't force a tiger into a pose, so no promises there, either. But I'll try my best.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one rar-pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some sort of order)
6) Please do something creative with the stock images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose).
Don't repost my stock images as photography and don't use them to create your own stock images, if you want to do something like that ask me at first and we can talk about it.
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!