It just feels weird to have the easter-journal still up
okay, the usual updates:
I think it will take me forever to upload all the single images, so far I could barely finish the animal packs from... I don't know.... months ago! I won't even mention the 20 witch packs, the fighting lovers and what's going to come in the near future.
Which brings us to planned shootings: Earth Witch and Water Witch with Jasmin, Earth Witch hopefully this week or next Week, Water Witch probably later when it's warm enough to do something in the Water to fit the topic.
My subscription ended, which is sad but not devastating and I'm addicted to the facebook "heroes ability" game. Officially addicted.
Uhm. Yah... that's it to be honest
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product and tell me what you're going to use it for, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
EXCEPTION: The Apassionata series, which are NOT to be used in ANY commercial way!
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
Animal requests are easier since I can go to the zoo every week - still I can't force a tiger into a pose, so no promises there, either. But I'll try my best.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one rar-pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some sort of order)
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose).
Don't repost my stock images as photography and don't use them to create your own stock images, if you want to do something like that ask me at first and we can talk about it.
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!