as you might have already noticed if you watch my scraps (which you should do if you want to see every single image and not the packs) I am on an uploading-spree.
I pretty much managed to upload all my animal packs and got the 1,000 pics (counting scraps only) mark. there are still two or three packs where I collected several animals together which I will not upload yet, simply because I know that I will soon get enough pics to give them all packs of their own.
there are new packs to come soon. mainly big cats, beautiful big cats. I've got a leopard and a black leopard pack, one for the tigers, one with wolves... it was a good day at the zoo and now that there are hardly any people around in late autumn the animals are much more relaxed and willing to pose for me
AND (yes, there is another one)
I still have to upload the single pics of the mermaid shoot with Jasmin. which I will do after I've uploaded the new animals packs and their single images (just to get the beasts and humans together mainly)
AND (oh my god, another one, you ask? YES!)
I've got new pictures of Daniel. however they are not too extraordinary - just him in a black shirt and pants doing some normal poses, then some with a staff, some with two axes and some sitting on a "throne". since we don't have any fancy costumes they're all with the black stuff so I don't know how useful they are to you people.
I guess that's it... FOR NOW!!
(anyone who can tell I didn't sleep for two days?)
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction.
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some order
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose)
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!