Hear ye, Hear ye!!
Weeeeell, this year the Easter bunny left me a nice present for all of you (the Easter bunny being `lockstock
by the way ^^)
So I am part of the official Easter hunt and I got a great egg to hide. Unfortunately Im a very clumsy person and I dropped it so its shattered into EIGHT pieces and now theyre all over the world wide web. Now, you guys have to search for them to get the complete egg and to help you a bit, the Easter bunny put letters on every piece. Sooooo when youve found them all you will get a word (*hint* in German *hint*) which you can send to me in a note and if its the correct one, I will give you the whole/large image. Deal?
To get things started and show you what the pieces look like I will give you the first piece right here, right now. Maybe you already recognize the image from `lockstock
s teaser and know what youll be looking for.
Thank goodness, the second piece isnt far away. Its right here on DA but a pirate in black and white found it and hid it in his treasure chest. I hope you can take him and get the first piece back to safety.
*hint* take a look at who uploaded the first piece *hint*
No piece. Just two letters: RG
(surprised you with that one, eh?
The fourth piece has landed in a bucket. A photo bucket.
*hint* Im using the same nickname *hint*
The fifth piece likes elephants. ADelephants. You dont know what that is? Ask ~ADelefant
- do the same thing you did with the pirate *hint*
Now things get a little more global. The sixth piece hides in a forum called storysammlung.de fortunately its not in the private area, so finding it should not be that hard.
The seventh (and last) piece travelled around, missed its home and came back. Its right here on this account, you only have to search(!) for it, so open your eyes.
*hint* your CAT EYES *hint*
Okay, now you should have the word you need. Send it to me in a NOTE (no comment! for obvious reasons) and I'll send you the image of `lockstock
1) Let me know if you used my stock - note would be best. No need to ask BEFORE you want to use it!
2) I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction
If you want to use it outside DA that's fine too - I'd be grateful, though, if you could let me see the finished product and tell me what you're going to use it for, just because I'm really interested in the outcome.
EXCEPTION: The Apassionata series, which are NOT to be used in ANY commercial way!
3) Please credit me in the description with a link to my account - after all my work is part of yours.
4) Concerning requests: Sure, why not. Just note and ask. I can't promise anything because I have to find a day where both my model and I have time, but if it's an interesting topic, we're likely to do it.
Animal requests are easier since I can go to the zoo every week - still I can't force a tiger into a pose, so no promises there, either. But I'll try my best.
5) Concerning packs: Click on the preview image to see a bigger preview image. Click "download" to get all the single images (in a big version) in one rar-pack. Click on the links in the description to get single images without having to download the whole pack.
You can also browse the single images by going through my scraps section (packs are in main gallery, single pics in scraps - just to get the pics in some sort of order)
6) Please do something creative with the images. I don't consider level adjustment and contrast-changings as highly productive (unless it's for study purpose).
Don't repost my stock images as photography and don't use them to create your own stock images, if you want to do something like that ask me at first and we can talk about it.
clubs I joined:
I give FULL permission to every club listed here to display my stock images!